Sunday, January 12, 2014

The ocean is ¨capital B-capital I-capital G¨

I am a fan of this TED-Ed videos, every time I watch one I have to suppress the urge to post it, but this one in particular made ​​me think a lot. If the ocean is so big, how serious is the acidification?
My vision is pretty limited, but ever since I read about ocean acidification, I can't avoid skepticism.



1 comment:

karen de la paz said...

I like this video, because it is amazing that we represent only the 1% of the biosfere and the other 99% is represented for the ocean.